I’ve had a tough week, a couple of tough weeks. So writing about what makes me feel better feels like the right kinda thing to do. There are a few things on my list that if I’m poorly/sad/struggling I really need in my life…
- My bunny, Pudding.
- My duvet.
- Jimjams (preferably either of my Harry Potter pairs)
- Diet coke (sometimes with one of my favourite men, Jack Daniels, making an appearance)
- A specific playlist on my iPod.
- A box set (right now it’s Grey’s Anatomy)
- A notebook (the prettier the better)
- A Barbie (they have healing properties)
- A banana, honey and peanut butter sandwich (ultimate comfort)
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ice cream (I’ve recently made a realisation and a bold claim, Haagen-Dazs Pralene & cream is my ultimate fave Ice cream flavour)
So that’s what my next couple if evenings look like…