It’s a jolly time of year. It’s always so much easier to be jollier at Christmas. And this year there is much to be jolly about…
- I get to spend today with my favourite boy! I miss Noah so much living away from my family most of tyhe time. But today I get to babysit him all day and we are gonna have some jolly fun times!!
- The end of term! I hate to be a cliched person working in the education sector, but the end of term really does make me very jolly.
- Some time at home over the festive period, with time off and living close enough that i can shuttle between work and home. I’m spending some time in the bosom of my family’s bosom.
- I’m not ill yet!! This time last year I was sick and didn’t get better until March (seriously!) So I’m jolly that as of yet, I don’t seem to have the lurgy.
- I received the best gift in the form of our exec principal informing me that they were extending my contract to a second year… Yessssss!
Have a holly JOLLY Christmas!